A big THANK YOU to our sponsors, dancers, coaches, judges (Mona Shand, Sheriff Mike Murphy, Maria Stuart, Tracy Patterson), MC – Joe Rohatynski, Garrison Enterprises, DJ – Radiant Receptions, Asher Photography, Sarah Robinson, Linda Bauby, Collin Coon, The Dance Project Dancers – Will White and Angele Nachtman, everyone who voted on-line and at the event for their favorite dance team and attended the event!
2019 Salute to the Stars Honorees:
- Mary Lou Morris – Be Our Guest Volunteer
- Margo Ward & Glenn Gray – LCCC Foster Parents
2019 Dance Teams:
- Deb Drick (G1NBC) & Rachele Evers (3DX Real Estate) – coached by Amy Prochazka
- Marnie (Public Health) & Patrick Michel (Brighton Twp.) – coached by Sam & Leslie Johnson of Radiant Receptions
- Fan Favorite Award Winners: Julie (Comcast Spotlight, Fortune Cooking Brand) & Tom Lin (Fortune Cooking Food Truck, Szechuan Empire) – coached by Melissa Rollins of A BeYOUtiful Balance
- Dance Competition winners: Rose Fodor (Alterations by Rozi) & Joseph Savanyo (Ford MC) – coached by Lonn Hartman of Arthur Murray Ann Arbor Dance Studio
All of our teams were amazing! The judges had a tough time choosing an overall winner of the competition. You can view the fun photos of the event and watch the 2019 Celebrity Dance Competition on our Facebook page.
Please visit Livingston County Catholic Charities’ YouTube channel for videos from other Dance Competitions.