2017 Salute to the Stars & Celebrity Dance Competition – Tickets on Sale Now!
The 2017 Celebrity Dance Teams are:
- Renee (aka The Great Foodini) and Ed Chodkowski
- Dr. Terry & Kate Braciszewski
- Carlos Garza & Karen Perez
- Tracy Patterson & Brendan Cathey
Please contact Julie Amman at 517-545-5944 if you have any questions, would like to donate for the mini silent auction or would like to sponsor the event.
Last year’s dance team videos:
- Team #1 Dance Video – Sorry, unavailable due to copyright issues with the music.
- Team #2 Dance Video
- Team #3 Dance Video
- Team #4 Dance Video
Annual Christmas Blessing Project
Thank you to all of the generous donors to the annual Christmas Blessing project! This year, with your help, 113 individuals received a huge array of items: boxed & canned goods, paper products, hygiene products, laundry soap, fresh fruit, Dearborn Sausage hams and a Christmas gift!
There was much excitement and tears of joy upon delivery. Thank you for helping to share the love and joy of Christmas with the seniors!
MISSION STATEMENT & VISION STATEMENT
|The Mission of Livingston County Catholic Charities is the work of the Catholic Church, to share the love of Christ by performing the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
Vision Statement: Livingston County Catholic Charities aims to provide quality human services to Livingston County residents regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability or financial ability.
Thinking of becoming a foster parent? Do you have room in your heart and home for one more child?
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC) holds a foster parent orientation and informational meeting the 3rd Monday of each month for persons interested in learning more about foster care.
Date: 3rd Monday of each month
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Place: LCCC Child Welfare Offices, 2020 E. Grand River #101, Howell
R.S.V.P. required – please call 517-545-5944 to reserve your spot today!
LCCC is seeking to increase the number of available homes in Livingston County to serve the children entering foster care. We need more homes to keep these children safe, cared for and in their community.
LCCC – Serving Families of All Faiths since 1985!
Livingston County Catholic Charities (LCCC), nationally accredited since 1997, provides professional, confidential services to county residents regardless of religious preference, national origin, gender, age, disability or financial circumstance. LCCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit Human Services Agency.
Mark Your Calendar for Free Hot Meals Weekly!
- 5:30pm Sunday:The Fish & Loaves community meal is provided by rotating churches in the Brighton Area.Call 734-718-6009 or 810-229-4377 for information or each week’s location.
- 6:00pm Monday: Magdalen’s Kitchen at St. Mary Magdalen Parish, 2201 Old US 23, Brighton.For more information call 810-229-8624.
- 6:00pm Wednesday:God’s Kitchen at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 425 E. Washington St., Howell.For more information call 517-546-0090.
- 6:00pm Thursday:St. Agnes Catholic Church, 855 E. Grand River Ave., Fowlerville.For more information call 517-223-8684.
- 8:00am – 11:00am Saturday: Bountiful Harvest, 803 W. Main St., Brighton, MI 48116. Serving free breakfast weekly.
All rights reserved 2016- Livingston County Catholic Charities – Michigan, USA.